Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Agassiz Imaging at First Friday

I am proud to announce that Vora Financial asked me to return for First Friday Artwalk, Feb 3rd and my work will be displayed at thier office gallery through the end of March.
I've had my work displayed at Vora Financial last year, with what I consider great success. I probably sold about a half dozen prints a month in the time I was there. I will be showing all new work from the past year, during which time I have grown both creatively and artistically. I've been trying to take my printing, mounting and framing to the next level in more interesting and professional ways..
Special thanks to Dharmesh, Marti, and Jessica! If you are in the area, or anywhere close and enjoy the Flagstaff's First Friday Art Walk party atmosphere stop by Vora Financial at 14 E. Birch Ave, Downtown Flagstaff next to Compass Bank. The art walk goes from 5:30 to 9:00 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment